The Architects Choice for Their Clients
When AIA architect Diego Pacheco went searching for metal cabinets to furnish a garage in the Presidio Heights area of San Francisco, California he selected FORGED cabinets by VAULT and had this to say about his first-hand experience with our quality and customer service:
“We are extremely pleased with the quality and beauty of the cabinets. The workmanship is top-notch and I also appreciate your attention to detail and excellent customer service. The bright red cabinets look spectacular and sleek in this showcase garage, and I’m very glad we chose Vault for this project…you more than exceeded our expectations!”
About Diego Pacheco Design Practice
Diego Pacheco Design Practice
495 Carolina Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
About Forged Cabinets
When VAULT® designed FORGED cabinets our goal was to offer the finest quality cabinet at their price point. The following ultra-premium features are all standard:
- Beautifully detailed in automotive-quality powder coated surfaces on all exterior doors, drawer fronts and side panels, the premium finish on our Pro Series cabinets projects a luxurious, deep gloss that is also easy to clean. Other companies skimp on powder coated surfaces because matte textured finishes can hide blemishes and is cheaper. VAULT®’s luxurious, yet durable, finish is a signature feature that has made our cabinets famous.
- Handcrafted from Premium-Grade Galvanized Zinc Coated Steel — known for its excellent combination of long life, strength and protection of steel from rust better than other corrosion protection systems– galvanized steel is one of the best raw materials from which to build cabinet interiors.
- Drawers operate smoothly on extreme-duty ball bearing drawer slides. Drawers will easily accommodate an extreme amount of weight up to 225lbs without any noticeable fatigue in their operation.
- Shelves will accommodate 400lbs of weight per shelf with no fatigue. Four adjustable shelves are included in Armoire’s and one adjustable shelf in base & wall cabinets.
- All doors have double-wall steel construction with stiffening flanges built in place to create a stronger, rigid door. How impressive is our door construction? A single Armoire door weighs an astounding 48lbs!
- Top performing fully-adjustable hinges by Blum guarantee that all doors can be in perfect alignment.
- Full-extension hardware allows easy access to the furthest reaches of the drawer, providing easy accessibility to all contents.
- Committed to offering a stylish product, all visible surfaces were painstakingly critiqued to eliminate unsightly welds and fasteners and to provide joint seams and reveals that are highly precise and consistent. No visible seams or soldered joints are exposed. All powder coated surfaces are hand sanded before paint.
- Procedures for installation are outlined in the owner’s manual. We recommend that you make arrangements for professional installation of cabinets prior to delivery.
You can learn more about our FORGED line of cabinets here.