Gallery of Designer Series
View high resolution images of Designer Series cabinet systems, interiors, handles, and exteriors.
DESIGNER SERIES CABINETS
Unmatched in their beauty, quality, performance, reliability & longevity, these cabinets are built-to-order from the highest quality materials.
- BASE CABINETS
- 1. 24" Base Cabinet - 8 Drawers
- 2. 36" Base Cabinet - 8 Drawers
- 3. 24" Base Cabinet - 4 Drawers
- 4. 24" Base Cabinet - Single Door/Drawer
- 5. 24" Base Cabinet - Four 3.5" Tall & Two 7"- Tall Drawers
- 6. 24" Base Cabinet - Full Length Door
- 7. 36" Base Cabinet - Two Full Length Doors
- 8. 48" Base Cabinet - Two Full Length Doors
- FULL-SIZED &
OVERHEAD STORAGE CABINETS
- 12. 24" Wide Overhead Storage Cabinet
- 14. 48" Wide Overhead Storage Cabinet
- 15. 24" Wide Chest Armoire
- 16. 48" Wide Chest Armoire
View The Professional Series
Garage cabinetry worthy of your showroom garage.
In The Media
See what others have to say about Vault.
24" Base Cabinet - Single Door/Drawer [B24]
About This Cabinet
This lower base cabinet has one (1) large 7.5”-tall drawer that is ideal for storing bulky items (such as hand-held power tools/cordless tools, etc.) and a larger storage area with an adjustable shelf for ultimate storage ﬂexibility. Door can be ordered “Left” or “Right-Side” operation.
Vault chooses to use only the highest quality materials available to handcraft our cabinetry. We could easily utilize inferior stainless steel and components or cheaper construction methods, but we would rather afford you the ultimate luxury - peace of mind knowing you own a superior product.
Our goal is to deliver storage solutions that are not only pleasing and distinctive, but incomparable in their performance, reliability and longevity.
1. Full Stainless Steel Interiors - Drawer bodies, shelving & cabinet interiors are manufactured entirely from the highest quality Furniture-Grade Stainless Steel (Type 304).
2. Double Wall Construction – Exterior panels are manufactured from 20-gauge powder-coated steel; interior panels constructed from 18-gauge Furniture-Grade Stainless Steel (Type 304).
3. Exterior Finish - Furniture-Grade powder coating provides a durable exterior finish.
4. Door Hinges - Fully adjustable, European-style door hinges by Blum are nickel-plated for long life and durability.
5. Heavy Duty Shelving - Manufactured from thick 16-gauge Type 304-Grade Stainless Steel our shelves are fully adjustable using our user-friendly shelf bracket system (150lb weight capacity).
6. Construction - Welded door, top, and shelves create rigid components.
7. Countertop Options:
• 3.5" Thick Brushed Stainless Steel
• 3/4" Thick PaperStone top
• No Countertop (option if top supplied locally)
8. Handles - Vault's signature handles are machined from solid metal, not cheap extruded aluminum or plastic like those found on other cabinets.
9. Ingenious Installation - Cabinets mount on Vault’s proprietary hanger bracket system to make installation of our pre-assembled cabinets a breeze and allowing “quick-release” to transport in the event of a move.
10. Environmental Footprint - The entire cabinet has been designed with the environment in mind: the sheetmetal used in the construction of the cabinet is comprised of recycled content and the entire cabinet is recyclable at the end of its useful life if that happens. Even the powder coating has positive environmental benefits.
Please inquire about options to configure this storage cabinet and pricing
Vault sells Direct-to-Customer exclusively.
Complimentary Design Consultants
Experienced consultants are available to partner with you on a design that meets your needs.